Whether you are an experienced landlord with a full portfolio of properties, property developer, or perhaps even considering your first Buy To Let Property purchase, we are on hand to offer advice on all aspect of property taxation.
We act for a range of property portfolios including buy-to-let landlords, property investors, developers, and related businesses such as estate agents.
We consider both your current income position and future goals, when advising on how best to structure your property activity, including advice on areas such as;
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Day-to-day rental accounts
- Building a property portfolio
- Ownership options and structure
- Holding properties in a limited company and mortgage considerations
- Tax advice for private BTL (Single or multi-let/ HMO) landlords
- Mitigating income tax and capital gain tax liabilities
- Asset protection and inheritance tax planning
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- Tax efficient exit strategies
- Undeclared rental income / HMRC Let Property campaign
- Non Resident landlord (NRL)
For those just starting out in property, why not take advantage of a free and informal meeting to ensure your affairs are structured as efficiently as possible.
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on email@example.com to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.