Most people start up in business because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. We are here to go on your journey with you, guiding and supporting your vision, starting right at the beginning.
We’ll consider the right structure for your new business in line with your future goals and aspirations. We will take care of the business start-up admin so you can focus on the day-to-day aspects of running your company.
Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
- help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- help with company formation and advice on the best share structure
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- help with opening a UK business bank account
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- help you decide on what computer systems to install
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- ensure your new business meets all the demands of HMRC
- handle self-assessment tax returns and tell you whether you need to register for VAT
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- prepare year-end accounts
- let you know when your Corporation Tax is due
- make you aware of any new tax legislation
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.