Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. We understand that starting a new business venture should be an exciting time and so we feel it is important not only to discuss your business proposition with you but guide and support you through those early stages to implement your vision.
Our experience at the start will help ensure you have the right structure for your enterprise in line with your future goals and aspirations so that your energy can be focussed on achieving these while we ensure the financial and compliance aspects are addressed.
Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Help with company formation and advice on the best share structure
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Help with opening a UK business bank account
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- Help you decide on what computer systems to install;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- Ensure your new business meets all the demands of HMRC
- Handle self-assessment tax returns and tell you whether you need to register for VAT
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Prepare year-end accounts
- Let you know when your Corporation Tax is due
- Make you aware of any new tax legislation, and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on email@example.com to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.