We are committed to providing our bar clients with the highest level of service, providing complete accountancy advice and guidance to barristers and their chambers. Let us take away the strain and burden of taxation and accountancy, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best and managing the demands of your practice.
Our experience in dealing with the financial affairs of barristers means we understand the importance of providing our bar clients with a tailored service that supports them throughout their professional life.
- TAX SUPPORT: We can help you get your tax right, from the start and help you keep on top of your affairs
- PAPERWORK: We can assist and advise on the preparation of your income and expenditure statement and record-keeping
- TAX EFFICIENCY: Our expert team can provide you with advice regarding your personal tax position and VAT matters
- TAX ISSUES: We have dealt with many cases of helping barristers manage tax challenges – including the submission of several years’ tax returns at once and arranging settlements with HMRC
- PAYE: Our specialist payroll department can look after the PAYE obligations for your chambers or domestic staff
- TAX INVESTIGATIONS: As a self-employed person, you are likely to be approached by HMRC at some stage. We can help you throughout the process and deal with them directly on your behalf
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on email@example.com to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.