Providing accountancy advice and guidance to barristers and their chambers, we are committed to providing our bar clients with the highest level of service.
You trained as a barrister not an accountant so let us take away the strain and burden of taxation and accountancy, allowing you to concentrate on what you do best and the demands of your practice.
We aim to develop a long term relationship with all our barrister clients. Our experience in dealing with the financial affairs of barristers means we understand the importance of providing our bar clients with a tailored service that supports them throughout their professional life.
- We can help you get your tax right, from the start and help you keep on top of your affairs.
- We can assist with the preparation of your income and expenditure statement and provide you with guidance on keeping your records in the most efficient way.
- Our expert team can provide you with advice regarding your personal tax position and VAT matters.
- If you have been a bit lax in submitting your tax returns, we have dealt with many cases of bringing people up-to-speed, submitting several years’ worth of tax returns at once and arranging settlements with HMRC.
- Our specialist payroll department can look after the PAYE obligations for your chambers or domestic staff.
- As a self-employed person, you are likely to be approached by HMRC at some stage, to enquire into your tax return. We can help you throughout the process and deal with them directly on your behalf.
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.