International Services

If you are considering doing business in the UK, it makes sense to work with professional advisers experienced in this field.

At Hallys & Co, we offer international services for:

  • Overseas businesses with UK companies
  • Overseas companies with UK branches or subsidiaries
  • Non-UK resident landlords

Setting up a UK Company

We are experienced in helping overseas operations set up in the UK and then assisting them to manage their financial and administrative affairs.

Non-UK resident Landlord

We deal with many non-resident landlords. We can assist with HMRC registrations and applications to have rents deducted gross, complete your UK Tax Return and advise on the best ways of minimising tax and avoiding penalties.

We would love to hear from you!

Book a free meeting with us today