Before forming your company, Hallys & Co will discuss which type of company is right for you and the business structure which would be most suitable for you. Having managed hundreds of company formations, Hallys & Co is widely experienced in advising which business structure would best match your requirements:
Which type of company is right for you?
There are many types of companies. Here are a few:
- Public Limited Company
- Limited (Ltd)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Hallys & Co will help choose the right one for you.
We will set-up your company and also support you in opening your business bank account and register your company for PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax. Once the company is set up, we will also take care of all its statutory obligations with which it must comply. The company formation service will include the following:-
- Advising on the optimum share structure of the Company
- Complete company formation service with all legal requirements so that you can start trading as a company.
- Organising a Company Bank Account
- Registering the Company for VAT & PAYE
Call now to speak to a business advisor on 020 8732 5577 or send us an email on email@example.com to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.